Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mission Accomplished!!!

Dear Community of Meher Baba,

I am very happy to announce that we reached our fund raising goal, that the tickets for Camila, Javier, Joia and Martin have been purchased, and that they are now officially on their way to Baba's home in the West for His Youth Sahavas in July. The family is ecstatic for this once in a lifetime opportunity, and humbled by the generosity of His community. I want to personally thank each and every one of you who donated, and express my appreciation for those of you who graciously handled the reminder emails, often more than just a few. I was touched by Baba's love in this family, Baba touched me to organize this effort on their behalf, and through you all Baba has shone His Love once again.

I also want to personally and publicly thank my dear brother Anthony, without who's tremendous contribution of time to receive and account for donations, and trips to the bank, this would not have been possible. Anthony, you were the ground soldier for this effort, and we all have you to thank as much as anyone else. If anyone would like to pass on a few words to Anthony, he can be reached at aramsden82@gmail.com.

Stay tuned for perhaps one more update, with photos and notes from the kids themselves at the Sahavas in late July. For now, here is a message from Paula Martin, the mother of Joia, Camila and Javier.

"Jai Baba! We are so moved, I know that Baba´s love has drawn my children there, but He did it through your wonderful hearts, through your hands, through your efforts. You became the mirrors in which Baba Himself reflects, and your love, His love, reach us, touch us, move us... I remember Eruch telling the story of Baba stretching the arrow, that sometimes the longing makes the arrow go even deeper, and that is the case right now. I read the names on the list, all dear people to Quique, many stories that we heard through the years, and I know that he will be present as well, through you and thanks to you.

Muchísimas, muchísimas gracias! Con amor,"

Paula


Avatar Meher Baba Ki Jai

Jonathan Ramsden

No comments:

Post a Comment